Superior Quality Glass Pool & Safety Fencing
iLine Pool Fencing is designed to enhance any outdoor area. With clean, minimal lines, iLine Pool Fencing is suitable in both modern and classical settings. Using only the best hardware, iLine Pool Fencing is extremely strong and is always installed in accordance with all safety regulations. Available in both track and mini-post systems, iLine Pool Fencing is the best way to achieve stunning results. Finish any pool, spa or garden setting with iLine Pool Fencing.
Imagine your favourite garden setting or pool area finished with an almost invisible glass surrounding. iline Pool Fencing is suitable in a range of outdoor environments including spa’s, swimming pools, gardens and ponds. iLine combines heavy duty hardware with accurate measuring and careful installation.
- 12mm toughened safety glass
- Available in a range of configurations
- High quality stainless and aluminium fittings
- Measured with hi-tech laser equipment
- A five (5) year limited warranty applies
Do I have to have pool fencing?
Yes, under the Swimming Pools Act 1992, it is a requirement to have a barrier that adheres to AS1926.1 – 2007, which prescribes the requirements and restrictions placed on the erection of pool fencing. All of the Splashback Company’s pool fencing solutions prescribe and exceed these Australian Standards.
Is pool fencing the same as glass balustrades?
The most important distinction between the two systems are the differing requirements under Australian Standards as outlined in AS1926.1 – 2007. Pool fencing systems also allow for an access gate.
What is the most unobtrusive option?
If you talk to The Splashback Company early enough in the installation of your swimming pool area, we can inset the pool fence in the concrete or flush with the surface surrounding your pool using a track system. The result will be a pool fence consisting of only the high quality glass panels and no hand rail – a beautiful, minimal aesthetic.
What are the options?
- iTrack-Hide: The most minimal option, embedding the track into the concrete giving an illusion of free-standing glass panelling.
- iTrack-Solid: A similar system as above with the track sitting on the surface of the concrete and not embedded. A beautiful slim-line solution.
- iPost-Mini: A frameless floating solution employing mini-posts to support the pool fence.
Checkout our Guide To Glass Pool Fencing